Do your part! Whether you have a balcony, garden, windowsill, or a small indoor space, there are opportunities for you to compost.
- Divert food waste. Help keep tons of food scraps out and extend the life of our landfills.
- Reduce methane emissions. The compaction of food waste and plastics in landfills generates the toxic gas, methane.
- Bind toxins. Healthy compost as part of home gardens and green spaces can help rid of urban toxins.
- Fight against pests and disease. Compost adds organic matter and raises soil PH. Healthy soil is better equipped to fight against unwanted guests.
- Absorb and store carbon. Improve plants’ ability to harvest and store carbon in soil by incorporating compost into your soil.
Learn more below.