Become a Feast of Fields Participant
Feast of Fields is your opportunity to shine and show your community how your business is connected to the land, supports our regional economy, and creates the most delicious local, seasonal, sustainable flavours BC has to offer.
Metro Vancouver Feast of Fields: Sunday, September 10th, from 1 – 5 pm at Stable Harvest Farm in Langley.
Okanagan Feast of Fields: Sunday, September 17th, from 1 – 4 pm at Priest Creek Family Estate Winery in Kelowna.
Please contact Julia Zado at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to working with you to celebrate local food. With the funds raised, we are creating food systems in BC that are strong, sustainable, and resilient.
TOP 10 KEY THINGS TO NOTE:
- Our main mandate is to support sustainable local agriculture and celebrate and bring awareness to local producers. Your establishment should be geared to supporting the local food economy, and your offering should be sourced or created locally.
- Please fill out this Request to Participate as soon as possible to avoid disappointment and obtain maximum exposure for your company prior to the Feast.
- Participation is subject to suitability, on a first come, first served basis.
- Please plan for 1,000 sample or bite-size portions or 1,000 beverage portions. All food and beverage are included in the guests’ ticket price. We encourage partnerships! If you are a small scale producer, we encourage you to partner with other producers to create an exciting tasting creation. Please apply together as one presenter.
- Temporary Food Service Permits and FoodSafe certificates will be required for food participants, and Serving It Right certificates will be required for beverage participants serving alcohol.
- This is a Zero Waste event. Access to power onsite is extremely limited, please let us know if you need access.
- All arrangements for Feast of Fields must be made through our Feast Coordinators.
- Set up time is staggered to allow our volunteers to properly assist you. Food participants set up from 10:00 am, beverage participants from 11:00 am and community organizations at 11:30 am. Please arrive within your assigned time. No vehicles will be allowed on the property after 12:00 pm. Tear-down begins after 4:00 pm when all guests have safely exited the venue.
- Each participant will be supplied with a table and table linens and a shared tent. Food participants receive an 8 foot table, and beverage and community organizations receive a 6 foot table. If you require anything additional, please contact us directly to discuss. You may bring your own merchandising and display materials to personalize your table space, and we encourage you to bring collaterals such as business cards and/or coupons to hand out to guests.
- We greatly appreciate your generous support and donation of time and product to this fundraiser, and you will be recognized with a special participant marketing program that quantifies this value (ie. social media posts, chef profiling, and marketing materials to share on your channels etc.)
If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, please contact us.